Common Fears


[x] the dark
[] staying single forever
[] being a parent
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[x] closed spaces
[] heights
[] dogs
[] birds
[] fish
[] spiders
[] flowers or other plants
[] being touched
[] fire
[] deep water
[x] snakes
[] silk
[] the ocean
[] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[x] frogs/toads
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] crossing hanging bridges
[x] death
[] heaven
[x] being robbed/mugged
[x] falling
[x] clowns
[] dolls
[x] large crowds of people
[] men
[] women
[x] having great responsibilities
[x] doctors
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[x] incurable diseases
[x] sharks
[] Friday the 13th
[x] ghosts
[x] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[x] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[x] growing up
[x] creepy noises in the night
[x] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[x] needles
[x] blood
I have 25 of the top 71 Common Fears.... Not bad, I guess

0 коментара: