I laughed with Paris Hilton, cause that's how I roll

Pick the month you were born in:

January - I kissed
February - I killed
March - I ran naked with
April - I slapped
May - I shot
June - I cuddled with
July - I cleaned
August - i stabbed
September - I ran shirtless with
October - I ate out
November - I slept with
xDecember- I laughed with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

01 - the kool-aid man
02 - a horse
03 - a popstar
04 - a toothbrush
05 - you
06 - The Trojan man
07 - your boyfriend
08 - your mom
09 - an emo kid
10 - a homo
x11 - Paris Hilton
12 - Justin Bieber
13 - a teacher
14 - a cat
15 - a pickle
16 - Paris Hilton
17 - a bisexual
18 - a dog
19 - an orange
20 - a crackhead
21 - a bowl of cereal
22 - an Easter egg
23 - Kobe Bryant
24 - a carton of milk
25 - a jar of honey
26 - a fork
27 - a stripper
28 - a french fry
29 - your dealer
30 - a homeless guy
31 - your grandma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

xWhite - because that's how I roll !
Black - because I'm sexy
Pink - because I love hair
Red - because I have an AMAZING Smile
Blue - because I'm a pimp and your jealous
Polka Dots - because I hate my life
Purple - because I'm gay
Gray - Because the lil' people told me to
Other - because I like crackers.
Green - because I'm beautiful
Orange - because I licked your ear
Turquoise - because I have a noodle in my nose
Brown - because I felt like it
Shirtless - because I've got abs
Other - because I got bored

I laughed with Paris Hilton, cause that's how I roll!!! 

0 коментара: