1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
7. Just hope it matches. It won't for sure. That's why it's dumb.

--------

Opening Credits: Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)

Waking up: Baby it's you(The Beatles)

First day of college: Cheers (Rihanna)

Falling in love: Hapiness is a warm gun(The Beatles)

Kiss scene: Take a chance on me (Abba)

Fight Song: I'm alive (Celine Dion 0.o)

Breaking up: Clair de Lune (Debussy)

Graduating college: All the right moves (One republic)

My big break: What I gotta do (Macy Gray)

Mental breakdown: Last cross (Masami Mitsuyoka)

Driving song: Life is like a boat (Rie Fu)

Flashback: Algo pequenito (Daniel Diges)

Getting back together: I think I smell a rat (The white Stripes)

Wedding: Music makes us better (Phineas and Ferb)

Birth of child: Equivalent Exchange (Michiru Osama)

Paying dues: Shout (Isley Brothers)

Moment of triumph: Our last summer (Abba)

Final battle: Torn (Natalie Imbruglia)

Death scene: Mr Moonlight (The Beatles)

Funeral scene: Midnight (RHCP)

End credits: Welcome to my life (Simple Plan)

Wow.... if this is my life, it's really weird

0 коментара: